Monday, August 15, 2011

Oh Me Oh My

So I haven't blogged for a while....Of course between work work and work....and broken computers I haven't had time! I miss my family and haven't seen much of them. All my grand kids probably think I abandoned them! All my pictures are not on my computers and will have to download them again.
I've seen my Grandson Jackson taken and brought back by his Meth using mother ....i've my Parents together for 60 years....Took 2 trips to the Zoo, and went to the summer games to watch my daughter play in 11 on 11 and 3 on 3 soccer. Took some awesome pictures of my Aunt Carolyn family.
Summer is almost over which is soooo depressing! I think I used my pool 8 times! I guess I will look forward to the holidays! School is up and not running so good. Had several air conditioning problems and light issues. My feet hurt and lunch is always a hard time on the first day. Haven't had any crying kids today! But I did have a lot of hugs! Yeah!
Well Kids I'm still here haven't died YET, Labor day party will be awesome!....

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow....I thought maybe you died off....no blog post for over 2 years and all...

;)

Love you still! And I'm glad I was at all 8 uses of your pool! :P

Teachinfourth said...

Who is using this blog? Did somebody hack in and post on it?

time after time said...

Haha oh ya kill me.....Had two seconds!